How do I update Inspirata to a new version?
INSPIRATA, as many software packages, has updates. Updates are meant to improve the features and performance of the product and correct issues that are found.
- To update INSPIRATA:
- Launch IA Connect, select your product, and hit the Trash can button. IA Connect will ask for Confirmation to delete INSPIRATA from your download folder. Click on Continue.
- Click on the Download button, IA Connect will automatically start downloading the latest version of INSPIRATA.
- After a succesfull download process, click on the folder button to open the download folder and proceed with the installation as before.
- To check which version you are running right now, launch Inspirata and check either the main screen near the logo showing a version number such as v.1.0.0 or similar, or go to Settings and About in INSPIRATA and there you will find the version you are running.
- To check which version is current, go to the version history and changelog and there you will find the latest version.
Version history and changelog
Last updated: 24 November 2021