Returns and Refunds
Thank you for shopping at Inspired Acoustics. We believe that you will find our products satisfying.
We encourage you to evaluate our products thoroughly before purchasing them, using the trial versions where available and the demos and user manuals, as well as reviews and press coverage. Please also feel free to ask us directly if you have any questions.
Returns and refunds
Please understand that refund requests are only accepted in special circumstances, as described below.
- Returns/refunds may be granted up to 30 days after your purchase with the following conditions.
- Cancelling an order of a physically delivered product is possible within 14 days after delivery for any reason, if the product is in a new and unopened and uninstalled condition. In case the 14 days is beyond 30 days limit of processing your refund (for example if you specify a later delivery), you still can cancel your order within 14 days after delivery if the box was not opened. Cancelled orders should be returned.
- No cancellation of a download delivery product is possible; all sales are final and are processed immediately. Cancelling a download delivery order is possible within 14 days from purchase only if the product or its license was not yet downloaded to a computer, but download delivery products, processed immediately, requiring no license update procedure are not eligible for a refund. No refunds of download delivery products are possible after 14 days of the purchase.
- Pre-orders purchased through the IA webstore operated by FastSpring may be cancelled for any reason within 7 days before the announced shipping time if the product has not yet started to ship (either physically or downloaded). A processing fee of 5% will be deducted from the refund.
- For custom developments, no cancellation is possible, all sales are final except if the product is defect because of an error of IA and there is no workaround. Personalized products may not be returned for refund or exchange under any circumstances.
- Cancelling a subscription is possible within 30 days, if the service has not started to be delivered already. A service that has started to be delivered within 8 business days after its purchase cannot be refunded. Subscriptions may be partially refunded for the remaining period.
- A full refund for physically delivered products, including shipping costs is possible if
- the product cannot be shipped because of an error of IA and there is no workaround, not even with a download
- if the seal of the product containing the End-User License Agreement is un-opened (where applicable) and the product is returned in new condition and the product was not downloaded
- if the (seal of the) product is opened and the product is defect / not functional because of an error of IA and there is no workaround
- You may be provided with an exchange option upon a refund request.
- A full refund usually covers the full purchase amount including the shipping, but the shipping fee covering the return of the item should be paid separately by the customer (will be deducted from the refund if desired). The refunded amount will be paid within 30 days and are often refunded to the original method of payment.
- Software licenses must be removed prior to receiving refund.
- If you are technically unable to download a product, you are eligible for a refund only if the error is on the IA side. If your Internet connection is slow and it is impossible or inconvenient to find a workaround (e.g., another computer or connection), you may order the product shipped for the price of the installation medium and shipping only, but you may not request a refund for this reason.
FastSpring, a trusted reseller of Entel is operating the IA webstore. FastSpring is a company in the United States of America with its own return policy. For general information on their refund policy and process, please visit their website at http://www.fastspringsoftware.com/return-policy.html. When purchasing from FastSpring, refunds may be granted up to 30 days after your purchase. Customers may be asked to provide a valid reason for the refund request and FastSpring and/or IA may suggest alternative ways to resolve the issues. To request a return of a product, you can either contact FastSpring at [email protected] or contact directly us. Technically, when you contact FastSpring and request a refund, FastSpring will contact us so that we can help resolving your issue. When you purchase a product through the IA webstore operated by FastSpring, customer protection rules of the United States of America apply. When you purchase a product directly from IA using bank transfer, for example, customer protection rules of the European Union, and particularly rules of Hungary apply.
Additonally, please note the followings in the return policy
- Since many products of IA require a license to be downloaded and activated to a hardware USB key, a deactivation process may also be necessary to initiate the return. This procedure is done the same way as the license download is initiated.
- In case the license of a product is technically shared with another product (i.e., two products are using the same licenses even if two different serial numbers were provided when you purchased them), and the customer owns both products and wishes to retain the other product, there is no technical way to return a product and therefore the product may not be returnable.
- International distributors and resellers may set their own refund policies. Please kindly contact them for their exact terms and conditions on returns and refunds.